Thursday, March 12, 2020

My 1992 GMC and 1996 Chevy Pick ups.

Well, it has been a while. I've been running my ass off earning a living and staying away from trouble as best I can. A couple years ago my daughter bought a 92 GMC short box and traded me that for my 1996 Silverado. After dropping in the new motor then a lot of troubleshooting problems like changing the fuel pump, swapping out the crank sensor, new plugs, wires, cap and rotor I finally nailed down that the coil was buggered (made in China MSD coil) the 96 was ready for the road. Let me tell ya...I didn't get it back in the same shape I gave it to my daughter in.

The 96 Chevy.


At this time the 92 is in the garage in the process of receiving a heart transplant.
From this 355 Small Block to
This 1971 030 454.

However, I digress..these will be stories for future posts as I decided it was time to start posting again.
Hope to see you all in the next little while as I dig back into my garage for some knuckle busting fun and games.

Coppertop.


No comments: